Caleb and I had a date last week to see the Velveteen Rabbit with his preschool. He wsa so cute. I loved watching him in awe of the theatre. As the play started he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I've never seen a play before," it was so cute.
Later, one of the characters, Montana, was singing a silly song with a lot of falsehoods in it. I was wondering if we were going to have to reteach him about what wind is or that snow falls from the sky, but again he leaned over and whispered, "Mommy, she's not right."
Half way through the play Caleb noticed that Mrs. Hadley who was sitting in front of us was sitting alone and he asked if he could sit next to her. It was very cute, although I was sad to have lost my dream date:)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment