What an amazing baby. The Lord has truly blessed us and been gracious to me. She is so delightful. I'm always worried about saying too many good things about her because I'm scared all the sudden everything will change, but really she is great.
Not only is she easy to care for she has such a joyful spirit. Her middle name fits her well, even though it was chosen in my drugged up state after my c-section:)
She really has brought even more love into our house. The boys really are enamored by her and are always waiting to be close to her. This morning she was in her crib when Nathan came into bed with me, he started looking all over the place for someting and said "where addie" since she's usually in bed with me when he wakes up. Then when Caleb woke up (which is usually hours after Nathan) I asked him how he slept and he said "Good. How did Addie sleep." It's just cute she's always on there minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment