Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nathan's School

Nathan has had a hard time with Caleb going to preschool. He knows that it's a fun place to be and can't understand why he has to be stuck with me 2 afternoons a week while Caleb gets to venture out into a fun, new world. This week I was able to sign the boys up for BSF since Aimee volunteered to watch Addie for me. I told Nathan that he was going to get to go to school and he was so excited. I was a little nervous about how he'd do in a structured environment for 2 hours. When I picked him up he was so excited about his time. As we were walking out of his classsroom he looked up and me and with a huge smile said, "I go cool, Mommy. I wike cool." He was so proud of himself and his accomplishment my heart just melted.

No comments: